Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fashion n Style

Being fashionable and stylish is how every girl wants to be. And I am one of those girls.I love everything about fashion, when I see those Branded labels like Balmain,Prada,Dior,Versace,Elie Saab,Burberry clothing's and accessories I go ga gaa like a one year old.

But one can be all covered in labeled clothes and stuff looking more like a billboard.So that's when style comes in.You have to know all the right accessories to work with an outfit.
And speaking of accessories how could I not mention Shoes and Bags.I go crazy over them.I wish I could buy all those sky high heels and colorful bags.
I try to maintain my calm when a see a cool pair of heels and just dream that I was the one wearing it.lol

I try to spend as many times as I can watching fashion TV but mostly I will be surfing though the internet.Checking out sites and specially fashion blogs.I have this one favorite blog that's bookmarked for life.She's a great known fashion blogger in the fashion industry.Check her out blog here:
http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/
She's one of my favorite's.

As I love to share more of my crazy obsessed things with fashion I would be posting a list every week of things I currently obsess about, like a wishlist for myself.Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment