Saturday, September 3, 2011

To be inspired..



Recently I've been thinking about doing something new, something productive or just something I would enjoy to do beside my current office work, to do something more creative rather than sitting in front of a computer and trying to finish entries on cashbooks, basically anything other than my work as an accountant. I mean you gotta love your work 100%, right? I feel as if I'm not doing my best, I think there is more to me, I have many talents and I'm eager to learn more new things. I know I'm very imaginative but I'm finding it hard to point out what I want to do in my life.

Maybe I'm waiting for something to inspire me but I haven't thought of anything.I love blogging, books,music, art, photography and fashion. These are some of my most favorite things.I started this blog for a start. I love doing this, writing stuffs about little things in my life and sharing things about me and about things I love.

I guess most of us start something small and then let it grow into something big. Maybe I still haven't found that "something". Maybe I'll figure things out slowly but I wont lose hope.

Few days back I came across an artist named Dana Glover. She is this wonderful singer who has been in the music industry for a long time. I saw this song she and saxophonist Dave Koz performed called " Start all over again", which she wrote and it is one of the most inspiring songs I have ever heard, its such a lovely song and I thought of sharing this song with you.




One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do - Henry Ford -


No comments:

Post a Comment