Friday, March 2, 2012

Is it March already?

I don't know what happened but it seems i haven't written a single sentence on my blog during the month of February! i am so sad, its only been 2 months this new year. i promised myself i would write more.
i have been so wrapped up in things, i know, its not an excuse but i just couldn't find time to write anything at all.
but i promise (once again) i WILL write from here on wards.

February has been a fast, hectic but fun month. office work was more than i could handle but i somehow managed to complete my tasks and update everything.
took 5 days off and went on a trip with my husband, visited my sisters in Colombo, enjoyed a lot because we all had a blast. now i am back home, relaxed and re-energized.

so i'm hoping this month goes as smoothy as possible and i will focus on doing one thing at a time, not to rush things and enjoy what ever i do.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment