Saturday, July 7, 2012

Currently obsessing over..





























I just cant get over these addictive pieces, I am sooo in love with the things I've listed above specially the shoes as the Christian Louboutin - Bis Un Bout pump is to DIE for! Its a celebrity favorite and its selling out fast all over the world proving its a must have for every girl including me, oh how I wish :)
Anyways, I was never a person who loves blouses that much and honestly I only have a couple of them but once I saw one or two people wearing them I did check out more on the internet and started crushing over them soon enough, specially shirts with peter pan collars, it looks so cute and adorable specially with statement necklaces like those above.
Also printed cropped pants are something I never tried but it seems so cool and I love them specially if styled with a simple tee or a shirt.
So hope you like this post because I simply love each and every item.





No comments:

Post a Comment