Thursday, January 19, 2012

Food Diary: Part One

PASTA!!

There is not one single kind of pasta that I don't love but I mostly love eating Lasagne, Spaghetti and Fettuccine.
There are places where they serve fantastic and flavorful pasta dishes but on most nights that I go out to eat I end up going to the one place I love, "White House Cafe", its a nice place where I normally go out with my husband, sisters or my close friends.Their pasta dishes are out of this world, they are so tantalizingly delicious that I find my self wanting more! Well, at that time I don't normally think about the calories when the food is that mouth-watering!!
Also I would like to mention here that I too can cook decent food, and I should have taken pictures of my last pasta dish which I made for my husband which was delicious too, next time I would, promise!
Feast your eyes on some of my favorite pasta dishes! yummy!!













2 comments:

  1. How i miss going to White House with you! :( Good post..cant wait to see pics of your next pasta dish :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! I miss going out with you too!
      thanks n yea will surely take pics next time :)

      Delete