Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Witty, Wise, Wednesday!



The family. We were a strange litlle band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together. 
- Ernma Bombeck -




Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts.
- Author Unknown -

 I love my family so much and these two quote's remind me of my lovely and also sometimes annoying family.
Mom, dad, my two elder sisters, elder brother and my younger sister are the most precious beings in this world.



2 comments:

  1. This is a great post and those two quotes really describes our quirky but lovely family doesn't it? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. it really does! i knew i had to post these 2 once i saw it.

    ReplyDelete